A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Office Manager / PA to join Zoocha, a rapidly expanding web development agency.
Now that we’re approaching nearly 20 people, we would like to bring someone into our team who is dedicated to making sure that our day-to-day administrative tasks are taken care of efficiently, reliably, and properly.
This is a new role in the company, so we are looking for a big personality to take ‘ownership’ of the job and make it their own. You may have previous experience in office or facilities management, but this is not essential. The successful candidate will be someone who is looking for a challenge, is not afraid to take control and voice their opinion and most of all, is a ‘people person’.
Stuff you will need to do (or figure out a way of getting done):
- Answer the telephone – you will need a very good telephone manner but also be able to filter out sales calls
- Filing (e.g. contract, supplier details, office paperwork etc.)
- Maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment
- Arranging travel, meetings and appointments (booking in advance to try and save money / make sure we get there!)
- Order office furniture, and manage any sort of office maintenance (including dealing with the landlord)
- Make sure that the kitchen supplies are topped up
- Manage inbound and outbound post
- Keep the office clean & tidy (sort out a cleaner/ washing up rota etc.)
- Organise lunches/ refreshments when we have clients on site
- Run errands e.g. to the printers to get presentations printed and bound
- Send handwritten thank you notes to clients (including Christmas Cards, Birthday Cards etc.)
- Fill in on basic customer service/support if required
- Manage the holiday spreadsheet, recording staff sick days etc.
- Taking meeting minutes
- Proof reading
- When new hires join, sort out all their paper work
- Managing expenses claims/ petty cash
Other stuff you can get involved in if appropriate (i.e. if you want to):
- Finance (starting with managing communication with the bookkeeper and accountant)
- HR (starting with filing staff contracts etc.)
- Account Management (i.e. being the point of contact for some of our clients)
- Project Management (clients and internal)
What you can expect from Zoocha:
- Flexible working hours – we would consider a part time option for this role
- Relaxed working environment
- Competitive salary & benefits
- 22 days holiday (or pro rata for part time)
Sound like you? Want to be a key part of a rapidly expanding business? Get in touch – please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
NO AGENCIES PLEASE!