Technical Support Analyst
- Job location:
- Balneário Camboriú, Brazil
- To be discussed at interview
- Closing date:
About the Role
We have recently opened a new office in Brazil and are looking for a new Technical Support Analyst to help provide 1st line and 2nd line support to all our existing clients.
As Technical Support Analyst, you will be a confident communicator and have a passion for finding solutions to a range of problems across both the front and back end.
You will enjoy working in a dynamic fast paced environment and be actively looking to develop your technical skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an international digital agency and be able to help shape our clients’ projects and solutions as well as helping to growth our Brazilian office and capabilities.
Zoocha is a leading UX and Drupal Development Agency based in the UK. We work with a range of clients spanning innovate start-ups, multi-channel retailers, publishers, Charities & non-profits, and public-sector organisations.
The common denominator between 80% of our clients is that we provide Drupal development services, along with UX and Design.
We often supplement this core service offering with other technical development services, and have a strong track record helping our clients with their Digital Strategy and Digital Marketing.
Zoocha have offices in the UK, Spain and Brazil
Location: Balneário Camboriú, Brazil
What we offer
- An enjoyable working environment; complete with table tennis, lounge area and office dog!
- Regular team social events
- Access to all the latest tools and software in used in development
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Part of a growing company with real say on development and growth as a company
- Create and maintain performance monitoring across all our clients Remain up to date on the latest Drupal security patches and put in place proactive plans to roll out across our client base.
- Remain up to date on the latest Drupal security patches and put in place proactive plans to roll out across our client base.
- Remain up to date on the latest Drupal security patches and put in place proactive plans to roll out across our client base. Triage support tickets across all Zoocha clients, ensuring appropriate escalation processes and SLAs are adhered to.
- Communicate with our clients through Service Desk from incident creation through to resolution and acceptance
- Deliver problem management process when consistent issues occur across multiple clients
- Deliver 1st and 2nd Line Support across all our client websites spanning front-end, back-end and sys admin
- Liaise with both UK and Spanish development teams to resolve 3rd line support issues
- Perform root cause analysis on all incidents
- Maintain service desk knowledge base to deliver improved client self-service support
- Work on development side projects and act as an overflow development resource as required.
- English - intermediate level
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Proactive approach to problem solving and drive incidents through to resolution
- Strong attention to detail
- Quick learner who is able to understand new technologies
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple incidents at one time
- Basic HTML
- Basic CSS
- Awareness of CMS systems such as Drupal
- Familiarity with a scripting language such as PHP
How to Apply
- Please send your CV, along with a short cover letter explaining why you want to get into or are in it/web develpment to [email protected].
- Please apply to us directly, rather than through a recruitment agency -- otherwise you WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.