Office Administrator (Part-Time, Flexi-Time)
- Job location:
- The Seed Warehouse, Hertford, UK
- £20,000 to £25,000 (pro-rata)
- Closing date:
- When we find the right person
Since launching in 2009, Zoocha has grown steadily winning clients such as Ofsted, British Tourist Authority and The Financial Conduct Authority along with a range of exciting start-up businesses like Mydex and HotelSwaps.
We are now looking to expand our team with a part-time office administrator to help us effectively manage our offices and facilities, people and finances.
The role is perfectly suited to someone local, looking for a part time role to fit around school hours.
Personality and team fit is as important as ability for this role – Zoocha is an informal and enjoyable environment with a very flat company structure.
The successful candidate will need to be a self-starter with a 'can-do attitude', able to operate with limited direction and motivated to be successful at Zoocha. A great sense of humour is an absolute must.
Your typical day might include:
- Professionally manage our reception and act as the first point of contact for customers, suppliers and new leads
- Processing general enquiries through to the Zoocha team with an exceptional customer service
- Accurately and quickly perform administration to support the operational management of the Zoocha office
- Managing diaries and meetings for the Zoocha management team
- Managing travel and accommodation arrangements for Zoocha team
- Managing our office supplies and purchasing needs to ensure we have an efficient working environment
- Supporting the day to day running of the office including general office housekeeping, and monitoring building facilities
- Supporting our recruitment process
- Managing our annual leave and sickness processes
- Organising office inductions for all new starters
- Organising and manage social and team building events for Zoocha team
- Creating and managing invoices and payments
- Approachable, friendly with a proactive, can do attitude
- Proactive approach to problem solving and driving high customer satisfaction
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Fluency in Spanish would be desirable but not essential
We can offer you:
- A local, flexible employer who can work around your commitments
- A relaxed and fun culture complete with an office dog or two
- Regular socials and team building events
- We offer competitive salaries and employee benefits including private healthcare and Gym membership
- We build intelligently tailored digital solutions for our clients using Drupal
- We specialise in public sector organisations, innovative start ups, multi-channel retailers and charities
- We want to be the world’s best technical digital agency, offering industry leading quality, service, expertise and thought leadership
- We pride ourselves on our values of quality, trust, value for money and client success
- We have 4 offices across the globe in the UK, USA, Spain and Brazil and are looking to grow more
How to apply:
- Please send your CV, along with a short cover letter explaining why you think you will be a good fit for Zoocha to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No Recruitment agencies please. If you apply through an agency you will NOT be considered.