Graduate UX Consultant
- Job location:
- Hertford, UK
- £22k to £24k
- Closing date:
Zoocha’s UX team are accountable for creating intelligently tailored user experience and design for our customers that can then be put into practice by our development team on the Drupal CMS platform. The UX team utilise a combination of analytics, research and industry best practice resources to help formulate, hypothesis and prove the best ways to design and develop digital solutions - all of which you will have the opportunity to be involved with.
If you have an interest in product development and putting customers at the heart of design decisions we want to hear from you. What matters most is that you have a passion for digital product development and the aptitude and ambition to become the best at what you do.
Personality and team fit is as important as technical ability for this role – Zoocha is an informal and enjoyable environment with a very flat company structure. The successful candidate will need to be bright, a self-starter, ambitious and motivated to be successful at Zoocha. They will need a great sense of humour, sharp mind and tenacious attitude. With these qualities, plus training and informal mentoring, the sky's the limit.
Your typical day might include;
- You will be focussed on growing and learning UX design and research along with our best practices.
- You will be understanding how UX design and research impacts the customer experience and broader project processes.
- You will be understanding how research and analytics can be used to measure a customer journey and how they can be used to create better experiences
- You will be participating in UX sessions with external customers and clients
- You will be learning the relevant tools and technologies we use to create exceptional UX
- You will be creating documentation to outline your UX research, design and thinking.
You’re good at;
- You posses a logical and analytical approach to problem solving
- You can communicate and collaborate with others
- You actively listen and learn from feedback
- You are a self starter who wants to work in a fast paced and exciting digital agency
- You are able to work under tight deadlines without compromising quality
Your experience includes;
- You’ll have a 2:1 degree or above
- You have knowledge and experience with data analysis, data mining or research techniques
We can offer you;
- We pride ourselves on our relaxed, flexible and fun culture complete with office dog or two
- We have an environment to let you grow and develop
- We give you access to the latest tools and software
- We organise regular socials and team building events
- We offer competitive salaries and employee benefits including private healthcare
- We build intelligently tailored digital solutions for our clients using Drupal
- We specialise in public sector organisations, innovative start ups, multi-channel retailers and charities
- We want to be the world’s best technical digital agency, offering industry leading quality, service, expertise and thought leadership
- We pride ourselves on our values of quality, trust, value for money and client success
- We have 4 offices across the globe in the UK, USA, Spain and Brazil and are looking to grow more
How to Apply
- Please send your CV, along with a short cover letter explaining why you want to get into web development to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No Recruitment agencies please. If you apply through an agency you will NOT be considered.