Graduate Software Test Analyst
- Job location:
- Balneário Camboriú, Brazil
- To be discussed at interview
- Closing date:
About the Role
We have recently opened a new office in Brazil and are looking for a new Software Test Analyst to help improve our software development processes to our clients.
As Software Test Analyst you will be a confident communicator and have a passion for finding defects within software and working with others to resolve issues and ensure high quality software development.
You will enjoy working in a logical and methodical way and will thrive on delivering quality software to our clients and their customers.
You will enjoy working in a dynamic fast paced environment and be actively looking to develop your technical skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an international digital agency and be able to help shape our clients’ projects and solutions as well as helping to growth our Brazilian office and capabilities.
Applicants that still have not graduated will also be considered*.
Zoocha is a leading UX and Drupal Development Agency based in the UK. We work with a range of clients spanning innovate start-ups, multi-channel retailers, publishers, Charities & non-profits, and public-sector organisations.
The common denominator between 80% of our clients is that we provide Drupal development services, along with UX and Design. We often supplement this core service offering with other technical development services, and have a strong track record helping our clients with their Digital Strategy and Digital Marketing.
Zoocha have offices in the UK, Spain and Brazil.
Location: Balneário Camboriú, Brazil
What we offer
- An enjoyable working environment; complete with table tennis, lounge area and office dog!
- Regular team social events
- Access to all the latest tools and software in used in development
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Part of a growing company with real say on development and growth as a company
- Review client requirements, user stories and acceptance criteria and provide meaningful feedback and testing requirements in at project conception
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritise and plan testing activities.
- Design, develop and execute manual tests to validate software using appropriate frameworks and methodologies. Identify, document and communicate bugs arising through test processes and manage re-test process through to resolution.
- Lead internal cross browser and cross device testing across all software releases
- Manage UAT process with end users, identifying critical issues discovered and ensuring they are resolved appropriately
- Work closely with development team to improve code quality and ways of working, helping to reduce development costs and time to market
- English - intermediate level
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Proactive approach to problem solving and drive defects through to resolution
- Strong attention to detail
- Quick learner who is able to understand new technologies
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple defects at one time
- Basic HTML
- Basic understanding of a scripting language
How to Apply
- Please send your CV, along with a short cover letter explaining why you want to get into it/testing/web development to email@example.com.
- Please apply to us directly, rather than through a recruitment agency -- otherwise you WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.