- Job location:
- £ 29,500- £ 41,000
- Closing date:
Zoocha is a specialist (Drupal) software development company that is proud to work with highly regarded organisations such as the United Nations, Financial Conduct Authority, Oxfam, and the NHS.
Personality and team fit are as important as your delivery manager skills for this role – Zoocha is an informal and enjoyable environment to work in where everyone leaves their ego at the door.
- You MUST be based in the UK, ideally within regular commuting distance of our Hertford office, with English as your first language
- You MUST have a VISA or work permit already
- You MUST NOT apply through a recruitment consultant as your application will be disregarded
- NO RECRUITERS PLEASE
Your responsibilities will include:
- Applying our agile project management processes and best practices across all assigned projects, including:
- Ensuring that sprint candidates meet the Zoocha definition of sprint ready
- Facilitating scrum ceremonies & other project meetings such as workshops
- Resourcing across all assigned projects, taking into consideration team skill-set and task interdependencies
- Quote and invoice creation and management across all assigned projects
- Collaborating closely with the wider team on a day to day basis to ensure we deliver the best service for our clients
- Contributing to our internal retrospectives and looking for opportunities to improve our ways of working
You’re good at:
- You are a fantastic organiser of your time and others
- You enjoy structured processes
- You are able to work under tight deadlines without compromising quality
- You can communicate and collaborate with others
- You actively listen and learn from feedback
- You are a self starter who wants to work in a fast paced and exciting digital agency
Your experience must include:
- Minimum of 1 year’s experience working in a delivery/project manager role
Nice to have requirements:
- Experience of working with agile project management methodologies, in particular Scrum
- Experience with web/digital focussed projects
We can offer you:
- A relaxed, informal and fun workplace culture
- An environment to help you professionally develop
- Regular socials and team building events
- Offices based in Hertford (UK), Valencia (Spain), and Balneário Camboriú (Brazil) -- with potential to work from all
- Training budget and conference attendance
- Remote or hybrid working, with flexible hours
- Competitive salaries and employee benefits including private healthcare, charity work days off, company bonus, gym membership and more.
How to Apply
- Please send your CV, along with a short cover letter explaining why you want to get into web development to [email protected].
- No Recruitment agencies please. If you apply through an agency you will NOT be considered.